Monthly Archives: August 2008

Sarah Palin – GOP Republican Convention

Aug 30. Hans Lysglimt Tuesday next week marks the beginning of the Republican Convention. With Sarah Palin just in there will be huge interest and revival of the McCain candidacy. We personally now believe McCain might pull this off anyway and be the next president. Intrade says Obama 60% chance and McCain 40%. The Republican […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments closed

The Year 2120 And Beyond

Aug 29. Hans Lysglimt Today’smodern democracies are scams, nothing less. The idea might be appealing, and to some extent the manifestations have been good. But over the years it has been corrupted. It is increasingly likely that in our time we will witness the breakdown of this model to rig the world. Like the Roman […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments closed

Smoke And Mirrors In The Pension System

Aug 28. Hans Lysglimt It is all a big big scam. We are getting more and more sure by the day that this will all end in tears. Credit expansion by fiat money. The whole western world has been living under an illusion that there is more money and wealth than there actually is. If […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments closed

What To Do With A Million Dollars

Aug 28. Hans Lysglimt This week a friend asked “so what do you do with a windfall gain of one million dollars cash, or a few?”. Well, first of all do not rush. We are in a falling market, and you should preserve the cash very very carefully. You will make your money in the […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized, Økonomi | Comments closed

War With Iran Must Be Averted

Aug 26. Hans Lysglimt Let us hope and pray that the war monging neocons in Washington D.C. does not escalate the war in the middle east by attacking Iran. Evidence is now building that 5 carrier groups are on their way to the gulf. This could be the buildup for the strike, sending the oil […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments closed

Inherent Risk

Aug 21. Hans Lysglimt Markets are becoming aware of inherent risk again. The worst is yet to come. Value of put options gone sharply up. At some point it will be time to sell your put options, but not yet. Wait until just before the next reporting cycle sometime in late September when the perceived […]

Share
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments closed